"…but I can’t tell you."
When shawty thick and she got stretchmarks
1. charmingly or exquisitely beautiful.
2. having a beauty that appeals to the heart or mind as well as to the eye, as a person or a face.
3. delightful; highly pleasing: to have a lovely time.
4. of a great moral or spiritual beauty.
5. Informal: a beautiful woman, especially a show girl.
6. any person or thing that is pleasing, highly satisfying, or the like.
7. very well; splendidly.
Etymology: from Middle English luvelich, Old English luflīc, “amiable”.
"Hey Taylor? I wish you didn’t smoke weed. You’re not the same when you smoke and I miss my friend."
This movie was perfect.
Photo by Matthew Stockman/Getty Images, GIF by Paul A. Rosales